0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2008 8:01 AM by gpulluri

Tree from XML (JMX monitoring and management application)

gpulluri
      I am trying to create a tree structure from XML. I am setting the below XML as the dataProvider for the tree.

Now I only want to see the "element" labels in the tree structure. But I also see the operationList and the operations under it too. Is there any way I can filter these out from the tree structure ?

The reason why I have the operations is that I have to display them on the right hand side, i.e whenever someone clicks on an element the operations corresponding to that have to be displayed on the right hand side.

If you see the "flex-admin" application under the livecycle data services ... my applications is exactly similar to that.

If anyone needs more information, I would be happy to provide.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <centralmbeanserver>

<element label = "FMC-DropCopies-QA" canonicalName = "CentralMBeanServer:App=FMC-DropCopies-QA" >
      <element label = "Cache Manager" canonicalName = "CentralMBeanServer:App=FMC-DropCopies-QA,Componet=Cache Manager" >

<element label = "SACFixFilterRulesCache" canonicalName = "CentralMBeanServer:App=FMC-DropCopies-QA,Componet=Cache Manager,DB Cache=SACFixFilterRulesCache" >
      <operationList>
      <operation name = "reloadDBCache" returnType = "java.lang.String">
      </operation>
      </operationList>
      </element>

<element label = "SACFIXExecBrokerMapCache" canonicalName = "CentralMBeanServer:App=FMC-DropCopies-QA,Componet=Cache Manager,DB Cache=SACFIXExecBrokerMapCache" >
      <operationList>
      <operation name = "reloadDBCache" returnType = "java.lang.String">
      </operation>
      </operationList>
      </element>

</element>

<element label = "Source Manager" canonicalName = "CentralMBeanServer:App=FMC-DropCopies-QA,Componet=Source Manager" >
      <operationList>
      <operation name = "enableAllMsgSources" returnType = "void">
      </operation>
      <operation name = "disableAllMsgSources" returnType = "void">
      </operation>
      <operation name = "listMsgSourceNames" returnType = "java.util.List">
      </operation>
      <operation name = "reloadSources" returnType = "void">
      </operation>
      </operationList>

<element label = "CS-SACFIX6-SS" canonicalName = "CentralMBeanServer:App=FMC-DropCopies-QA,Componet=Source Manager,Msg Source=CS-SACFIX6-SS" >
      <operationList>
      <operation name = "enableMsgSource" returnType = "class java.lang.String">
      </operation>
      <operation name = "disableMsgSource" returnType = "class java.lang.String">
      </operation>
      </operationList>
      </element>

<element label = "CS-SACFIX1-SS" canonicalName = "CentralMBeanServer:App=FMC-DropCopies-QA,Componet=Source Manager,Msg Source=CS-SACFIX1-SS" >
      <operationList>
      <operation name = "enableMsgSource" returnType = "class java.lang.String">
      </operation>
      <operation name = "disableMsgSource" returnType = "class java.lang.String">
      </operation>
      </operationList>
      </element>

</element>

</element>

</centralmbeanserver>