2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2008 4:56 AM by

Fireworks MX animated gif problem

r_cronier
      I am creating a rotating banner with fireworks and I have changed all the frame rates from default ( 7 ) to ( 100 ). Everytime I go to optimize and change to animated gif. the frame rates change back to ( 7 ). Somebody please help.
        • 1. Fireworks MX animated gif problem
          SiamJai Level 2
          quote:

Originally posted by: r_cronier
          I am creating a rotating banner with fireworks and I have changed all the frame rates from default ( 7 ) to ( 100 ). Everytime I go to optimize and change to animated gif. the frame rates change back to ( 7 ). Somebody please help.

What happened is that you picked a factory preset from the Saved Settings dropdown menu. If you don't want to use presets, just ignore that top-most dropdown menu. Use the rest of the options to set your values: as long as you specify Animated GIF in the upper left dropdown menu and pick a palette, the Optimize function still works as intended.

Btw, If you need to use your values regularly, it's a good idea to save them as a custom preset so that will show up in the Saved Settings menu, along with the factory presets.

Hope that helps. :-)

SiamJai
          ~~~~
          http://design.thaiwonders.com - Innovative Fireworks & Game Art Community
          • 2. Re: Fireworks MX animated gif problem
            the advice was praise worthy and the link too "Innovative Fireworks & Game Art Community"