19 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2016 7:28 AM by I_Live_In_The_Clouds

    replacement for missing transform->warp tool in Photoshop Elements?



      I just upgraded to PSE10 but, unfortunately, it's still missing the warp transform from the full PS


      I have some panoramas I created from wide-angle photos in a small room.  As is common, some of the straight wall/ceiling lines appear curved.  From what I've found online, the warp transform could fix this in seconds, but PSE doesn't have it.  Any suggestions?  Any 3rd-party pluggins to do this (that cost less than PS!).




      David (who is always trying to do the one thing the program can't do...)