5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2013 1:00 PM by Susan Bois

When the user submit the form...

darkanlovelee

Once the user has completed the form and clicks the "Submit" button. Is there a way I can receive this information in the format of a "form" instead of the "View Responses" and "Summary Report" format? I would like to get the unlimited plus subscription but if I am unable to view all the info as a form it will not serve my purpose.

Thanks anyone, everyone

darkanlovelee

• 1. Re: When the user submit the form...
          RandySwineford Adobe Employee

Check out this FAQ I wrote up:

http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1383

There is no way to automatically send a PDF, you have to manually download it.

Also, the PDF is in a "detail view" layout not the original form layout.

Randy

• 2. Re: When the user submit the form...
            darkanlovelee Level 1

Thanks so much Randy. It's unfortunate that even though Adobe has such fantastic products that no one thought to allow a customer the ability to view/print/save a form in it's orginal format. I see this is a feature which is coming in the future. Thanks again

• 3. Re: When the user submit the form...
              Susan Bois

I am in the same boat.  It seems crazy to me that I can't get a copy of the form as they have filled it out.  If I go with the Adobe XI product I assume you get the form as it is filled out, it just does not have a submit button?

• 4. Re: When the user submit the form...
                Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

The submission works the same if you use FormsCentral for Acrobat desktop application (which comes with Acrobat Pro XI) or if you use the web version of FormsCentral. FormsCentral doesn't current auto generete the PDF Response file. You need to manually do so in the View Responses Tab after you receive the data.

With Acrobat XI you can generate a PDF Form which doesn't have a FormsCentral submit button. You can add you own button from Acrobat which can send the filled out PDF via email directly to you. FormsCentral wouldn't be managing the data in that scenario.

Gen

• 5. Re: When the user submit the form...
                  Susan Bois Level 1

Thank you.  I think I would be better off buying Acrobat XI for my

needs.

Susan

Susan Bois

Operations Manager

Quality Medical Evaluations

sbois@QMEval.com

Phone:  508-898-9009

Cell    :  508-887-5037

All referrals to:

www.QMEval.com

Confidentiality notice:

The information accompanying this electronic transmission may contain

confidential or privileged information from QME, Inc. The information is

intended for the use of the individual named .  If you are not the

intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution,

or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have

received this transmission in error please notify us immediately so that

we can arrange for retrieval of the documents at no cost to you.