1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 29, 2011 9:01 PM by murali_kumar

AS2 ComboBox Hangs Dir when Scaled +200%

Jim Wiley Level 1

Hi All,

I have used the AS2 ComboBox component in a AS2 nav screen SWF for Flash Player set in the range of 7 (and tested up to 9).

The combobox does not have scrolled selections at this time. I am scaling the whole nav screen from a 668x500 up to over double it's size. It starts showing up as an issue at about 200% of size and get worse as it gets larger all the way to full screen.

The SWF has the pre-made behaviors - 'Flash Cursor' and 'Set Click Modes'.

Observationally, I see that the focus on the selection is slow. Both of my selections have the focus glow. I notice that the mouse cursor does not change over the dropdown buttons on the combobox.

When I do select the item, the player checks out. It appears that most times it eventually comes back and finishes the action - a simple goto frame action.

I was hoping to use the ComboBox component for my non-programming users with this project template I am creating. I don't really want to create a custom, editable component if I can avoid it.

This template is a temporary solution until I build a new template in AS3.

Thanks,

Jim