I have a long-lived process that has a gateway with two branches, each calling a seperate long-lived process. In both called long-lived processes, there is an Assign Task activity which renders a PDF form in a ToDo list in Workspace. Both processes work when call individually. The process with the gateway was created a couple months ago and has been working since creation, but suddenly yesterday the gateway no longer works. Only one of the branches will run. I am getting no error messages. If I record the process and play it back, it looks like it does both branches, but only one of my Assign Tasks will show up in my ToDo list. I have checked AdminUI and both activities are in a RUNNING state. I also had someone restart the server. Nothing is helping and I don't understand what went wrong and why it is no longer working.
Looking for advice on how to either find and/or fix the problem.