Adobe will not let me download an older version because of my 64 bit browser. Is this problem with photobucket being addressed? I like to share videos with my family. Is there another way to share them?
This is a workaround for your problem.
- If they're not already Firefox users, ask them to download it from here: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/fx/
- Next, ask them to install this add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/download-youtube/?src=search
- Upload your videos to Youtube in the usual way.
- Open your video on the main page (not your channel). Underneath your video you'll see a button called "Share". Click that and then right click the link you'll see there and choose "Copy" from the menu.
- Give the link to your friends and family and tell them to use Firefox go to that link.
- Next to the "Share" button which you clicked, they will see a button called "Download". If they click that button, they can choose to download your videos to their own machines in either .FLV or MP4 format. See screenshot.
- If they haven't got a video player on their own PCs, they can download the free VLC player from here: http://www.videolan.org/
Is this problem with photobucket being addressed?
What is the problem?
What is your operating system & version & edition, and what is your browser?