3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2011 7:34 AM by Mylenium

After effects window a total mess

Ankipol

i've got this huge problem... its this
      [img]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4905/aftereffects.jpg[/img]

this is how it looks like over the wholl screen and I can't fix it.

Hopefully you can give me instructions how to get my settings back to normal. Thanks

• 1. Re: After effects window a total mess
          Dave LaRonde Level 6

Go HERE and look for the sections called "Save, Reset or Delete Workspaces".

If you're having basic troubles like that, it wouldn't hurt to go HERE, either.  Look things over carefully.  There's a lot of good info within.

• 2. Re: After effects window a total mess
            AtonMusic Level 2

Reset your workspace or perhaps just use a program that is made by folks who USE the app they buikd.

No adobe emplyee has EVER worked extensively with ANY of their products. The 10.0000+ post forum posters will tell you differently,

but how would they know. All they do is post here.

Not meant AT YOU Dave LaRonde...... You always there to help. Kudos !

• 3. Re: After effects window a total mess
              Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

No adobe emplyee has EVER worked extensively with ANY of their products.

Some of them do, but probably not the ones that should... Other than that, software development is complex and some things will always slip. Impossible to cover every scenario and whatever made a mess of the OP's workspace simply could not have cropped up during testing.

The 10.0000+ post forum posters will tell you differently, but how would they know. All they do is post here.

You're just letting your frustration take over. I do have a day job and use a variety of products, many of them non-Adobe, so I think I'm just as qualified to judge some things as you claim to be yourself. Same for Rick, Dave and all the others.

Mylenium