• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloads for windows cell phobe HELP pleaSe

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download flash on my new windows phone BC some apps won't run,  can't play games on my face book and phone won't let me upload a picture of my receipt if my purchase do I can register phone and get gift card to purchase apps in the marketplace. When I go to download like it reccomends it just gives me I instructions to  run or save and not actually starts any download. How do I instal the flash program? I'm about to return my phone and just get another android cause this windows phon e Sucks. Icant get to several apps that I've alredy used or purchased because don't have flash on phone.  I never had these issues with my android.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which version of Windows Mobile Operating system is your Windows Phone running on?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows phone 7.5

Sent from my Windows Phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Flash Player is not available for Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango).

Request you to please contact Microsoft to check if there is any alternative that can be used on your phone to continue viewing the content that you have mentioned above.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines