Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash 11 conflicts with Real player

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2011 Dec 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,

I have windows os having VLC player, K-Lite Kodec Pack and Goms Player.

I am trying to install flash 11 current plugin.  Its installed successfuly.

But it gives me error as : "Real Player 11 is known to cause system conflicts when installed with Flash Player. Please unistall or disable the Real Player browser download feature."

I have no Real Player installed anywher but still it gives me such error.

Please can anyone give me solution.

Thanks,

Pranav Unde.error.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2011 Dec 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not an error message, just an information.  Ignore it if you don't have Real Player installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 11, 2011 Dec 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using Firefox by any chance? If so, open it then press CTRL+SHIFT+A to open the Add-ons manager and then go to the Extensions menu. Can you see "RealPlayer Browser Record" in there? If so, click the Disable button.

Sometimes these apps are installed as bundled software, that is to say, when you installed an app, you got the option to install RealPlayer as well and agreed to it. "Agreeing" means you didn't remove the checkmark to install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines