1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 10, 2011 11:00 AM by Steve Grisetti

Help with Photoshop Elements 3.0

Sstevers923

I had Elements 3.0 installed on my home computer. My computer crashed and everything had to be re-installed. I can not put my hands on the disc for 3.0 but I do have my serial number. I downloaded PSE 10.0 and every time I try to use it, it shuts down. I found that I only had 512MB of RAM so I upgraded to 2.5 gig. It still crashes!! I get the following Windows error.

Elements 10 Organizer has encountered a problem and needs to shut down. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you where in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost. Please tell Microsoft about this problem. We have created an error report that you can send us. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.

Error Signature:

App Name : Phototshopelementsorginizer.exe  AppVer10.0.0.0

Mod name tbbrdll          Mod Ver 2.2.2009.1011          Offset 000253da

At this point I have some pictures I would like to work on for Christmas and was wondering if I could download a copy of 3.0 and use my serial number. (not paying anymore money) I would love to use 10.0 but it just won't run on my system. It has become very frustrating.

Any and all help would be greatly apperciated.

Steve

My System is as follows

AMD Athlon XP 2400+

200 GHZ, 250 GB RAM

Windows XP

Home Edition

Version 2002

ServicesPack 3