• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installer download timeout

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2011 Dec 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I run the Flash Installer, it consistantly stops at 12% with the message "Download timeout". I have already uninstalled my older version of Flash. I have check all of the obvious solutions and need to install Flash for my IE8.

lew

Win XP 32-bit

IE8

Dial-up Connection

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

See solution in this post: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4075640#4075640 (Press the "End" key to jump to the bottom of the page)

If you have neither of the security apps mentioned, look for a similar option to disable the file shield scanner.

Message was edited by: Xircal

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this 12% timeout problem. I have disabled Norton 360 anti-virus and firewall to no avail. I previiously has a 10 version of Flash which worked perfectly-but had to uninstall it in order to load 11. Now I have nothing. Any ideas?

Dell Inspiron

IE8

XP32

dsl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See solution in this post: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4075640#4075640 (Press the "End" key to jump to the bottom of the page)

If you have neither of the security apps mentioned, look for a similar option to disable the file shield scanner.

Message was edited by: Xircal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, Xircal. That did the trick. It was an unchecked box in my AVG. I never connected the wording "timeout" with the security shield.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

lew121211 wrote:

Thank you so much, Xircal. That did the trick. It was an unchecked box in my AVG. I never connected the wording "timeout" with the security shield.

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines