• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting Blank slides

New Here ,
May 29, 2008 May 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 1 and creating a project with blank slides that link to movies. I have created a "template" with a header and several objects that I want to appear on every slide. They are .bmp images.

When I insert a blank slide my images do not persist even though I selected "Display for rest of movie" in the Options tab. I have seen presentation where adding a blank slide creates a slide with the header or whatever on it but I don't know how it was done.

Any ideas?
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, stephlyn42

My question back to you would be to ask where exactly you are inserting the Blank slides?

If you inserted an image on perhaps Slide 4 and configured it for the project, it only should appear on slides that follow the image. So if you inserted the Blank slide on perhaps Slide 2, it won't show there.

If that isn't it, I'm a bit stumped... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, Rick. That makes two of us!

I added the images on Slide 1 so it should persist as I add Slide 2,3, 4 etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources