Do you have multiple conditions applied to the content in FM? There have been some reports of linked FM books not handling this.
If not, do you have the Show/Hide settings in FM set to not display the text markers on the conditionalize content?
We are using conditional text to put a BETA watermark in the left margin of the doc. No other conditions than that.
I actually used FrameSLT to write a script to conditionalize the graphics. This is the expression I used:
By text markers, do you mean the Show Condition Indicators on the Show/Hide Conditional Text dialog box?
Sorry, yes, those are what I meant. I missed the bit about these being graphics (I got focused on the Conditionalizing); maybe the paragraph where the anchor is located isn't being conditioned. Perhaps some screen shots would be better - FM page before condition (text symbols on); FM page after applying the Show/Hide and then one of the resulting RH topic ?
I took a few minutes to look at a large number of topics and most of the topics seem to be behaving correctly. So I can live with it. Looks like I have a bigger problem in that my numbering in quite a number of my procedures is all off. I’m using the same css as last release and the numbering was great. I’ll have to see if there are any discussion topics that address this issue.
In that case, the issue is probably in the particular FM pages that are misbehaving.
Ah lists - there's a whole whack of posts about that issue. See the FM Integration forum, the TCS team blog, Matt Sullivan's blog, and Peter Grainge's website - it usually comes down to CSS tweaks. I bring all mine in as plain text - they're a bit messed up in their indentation, but I can live with it for now.
I’m a veteran of the lists wars, but it seems with every release we make some kind of formatting change in FM and I forget that ramifications that it has on RH.