Same issue here...
No solution yet.
Any input on this will still be much appreciated...
Thank you for taking a look into this.
Some details about the build environment:
- OS win 7
- english US
- IDE: Aptana Studio, build: 126.96.36.1998522500
- AIR plugin version: 188.8.131.529138675-7B-Ya16i78BQW8ETNQK
- problem occurs on Win XP while trying to uninstall the app;
- problem also occurs on Win 7 while uninstalling (different behavior: initialy the confirm dialogue box is empty, pressing Cancel WHILE uninstall is already starte,d the same strange chars appear.)
- problem also occurs on latest AIR version (installed via badge);
- problem also if AIR and app are installed manually;
.air file will follow via email
Thank you again for taking your time with this,
First of all i'm sorry for delayed reply. This was not a major issue, so i didnt think much of it
I just wanted to tell that i use
1) windows XP
2) US English
This happens with every air app that i create.
I'm sending u the sample application that i hv created while learning.
If you require anything more on this... ask me... I can provide that..
I just gave this a try on my Win 7x64 and Win XP (vm image). I was unable to reproduce on either system. Is there anything else I should have installed that might trigger this?
Thank you for replying.
I haven't install anything except the application. No language packs or
anything like are installed.
I dont understand why this happened?
I think it is bcoz of language or font missing or it might be my os. As in
browser if any font is missing we see similar type of text.
Even I'm trying here to resolve this issue. If i find something then i'll
update on this forum.