5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2011 3:54 PM by distantdrums

    Keyboard shortcut for filling the window?


      A couple years ago I was routinely using a certain key combo which would instantly expand a PDF's pages to fill the window (rather than having to click the button in the GUI).  But I've forgotten how to do it.  I've searched the "keyboard shortcuts" list - in the Adobe Reader Help - but no sign of any such shortcut.  I'm currently using Adobe Reader 9.4.7.


      Anyone know?  Thanks.


      - Bob K.