7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2011 3:58 AM by Harm Millaard

Colorful vertical lines when transferring??

concreteBuilding

Before I start, I have an Asus G74S notebook. I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 560M graphics card with, again, the latest driver. The processor is an Intel Core i7-2630 QM with 12 GBs of RAM.

Now for the fun stuff. I was working on a project in CS4 on a Dell Latitude D610 with an Intel Pentium M processor running at 1.73GHz with 0.99 GB of RAM and the graphics working on an Intel Chipset. When I went to transfer the project on the Asus, all worked fine except I got these coloful vertical lines whenever I let go of the mouse.

Example: http://s584.photobucket.com/albums/ss286/concreteBuilding/?action=view&current=screenshot1 .pngh

However, when I pop in the original footage and click on that, the footage pops up nicely, with no crazy vertical lines.

Now, when I saved the project onto my external hard drive (Toshiba USB) under a different name and put it back onto the Dell, everything worked perfectly fine, eaxcept that there were missing files that I knew were on the Asus. But I don't think we need to worry about that.

Now, I saved the project again in CS4 under yet a different name. Is there any possible way I can get the footage back without the lines in CS5.5?

And if this has anything to do with assets, can I be let in on the details on that?

Thanks, and all the best

CB