3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 2, 2012 9:01 AM by ibarrien
      • 1. Re: photo editing
        David__B Adobe Employee

Hi hemigirl28,

Yes, this kind of a technique can be accomplished with Photoshop Touch, the process might be slightly different than using Photoshop CS5. One of the features in Photoshop Touch is painting with Effects (Saturation, Color Balance, Temperature, Black & White, Dodge / Burn, Brightness / Contrast, Shadows / Highlights, Curves, Tint, Sharpen, Comic, and Pencil). One of the tutorials included with the product walks through taking a color picture of a horse, painting the background to black and white and then painting with increased saturation on the horse itself to make it stand out. Check out the screen shots in this doc to see what I mean. http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1372

-Dave

• 2. Re: photo editing
          tadbarney

Did these features change in 1.3?  I can't for the life of me figure out how to burn and dodge. I click on the paint brush, then on FX, but there's no mention of burning and dodging. Am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks for any help!

• 3. Re: photo editing
            ibarrien Adobe Employee

This has changed in 1.3. You need to select the Paint fx tool next to the Paint Tool.

Thanks,

Ignacio

Message was edited by: ibarrien