• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Docx to PDF

Dec 30, 2011 Dec 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear users,

From wthin Acrobat X Pro, how do I convert a DOCX file to PDF. I've tried using "create PDF" but in the drop down options, there is no DOCX, using all supported formats does not show DOCX files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll see the various formats for Microsoft Office files on Acrobat's "Create PDF - from file" chooser only if you have those applications installed and the plugin's enabled. Conversion involves Acrobat opening a copy of the document in Word, then triggering the plugin to export the PDF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, a lot depends on the version of WORD and Acrobat that you are using. For WORD 2010, you have to have AA X for any hope of this option to work. Otherwise, you have to open WORD and print to the Adobe PDF printer. In WORD 2007, you should be able to do the operation with any of AA8 to AAX. However, the PDF Maker (Acrobat) toolbar has to be active in WORD for these options to work. So, the answers Dave and I give may be of limited help because you have not indicated your OS (also 32 or 64 bit), WORD, or Acrobat versions. (Sorry, you did indicate AA X now that I went back and checked. However, the OS and WORD versions may also be important.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2012 Jan 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simply export the word as a Adobe PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines