0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2012 5:00 AM by jonas345

Spark group properties are being overriden by parent group layout

jonas345

Hi,

I am trying to vertically align two groups and I want the first group (contentGroup1) to have top, left, bottom, right properties set to 20. The other group (contentGroup2) are spanning the full width of the content area. The problem is that when I add a vertical layout to the top level group then the child group (contentGroup1) wont apply the discussed properties. Anyone know how this should be defined to work?

<s:Group width="100%" height="100%">

<s:layout>

<s:VerticalLayout/>

</s:layout>

<s:VGroup id="contentGroup1" width="100%" height="40%" left="20" right="20" top="20" bottom="20" gap="20">

<s:HGroup gap="10">

<s:BorderContainer width="200" height="200"/> 

<s:VGroup height="100%" verticalAlign="middle" gap="20">

<s:Label text="FirstName LastName"/>

<s:Label text="Company Name"/>

</s:VGroup>

</s:HGroup>

<s:HGroup width="100%" height="100%" verticalAlign="top" horizontalAlign="left" gap="10">

<s:Button width="50%" id="leaveMeetingButton" label="leave Meeting" click="button1_clickHandler(event)"/>

<s:Button width="50%" label="View Meeting" click="button2_clickHandler(event)"/>

</s:HGroup>

</s:VGroup>

<s:BorderContainer id="contentGroup2" width="100%" height="60%" backgroundColor="0xFFFFFF"> 

</s:BorderContainer>

</s:Group>