0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2012 8:58 AM by Aardman55

Make a game *LIKE* Mud and Blood 2

Aardman55

Hello folks!

I want to make a game LIKE Mud and Blood 2 (I call it "Unnamed Vietnam War Project")

I can do good animations (or think i can atleast) i was ment to do all and my friend MAYBE does the scripts and got some ideas (and maybe also does some animations)

So i wanted to make a Vietnam War game focusing on squad based strategy, randomly generated battlefields and waves of enemies (Viet-Cong and NVA) i checked all youtube videos but i did not found any videos of this kind.

Could somebody help me with the scripts???

Also btw. I would like a menu with music in it (preferably Tracks of my tears or Paint it black)

I think you do not know what the hell im talking about, so sorry.

I just want to get some help at coding the waves and the deploying units.

Heres some additional info:

For the player (United States Marine Corps):
      From weakest to strongest:

Regular Enlistee (M14) 1 Point - 3 Morale

South Vietnamese Soldier (M16) 1 Point - 4 Morale

Medic (M16,can heal Wounded soldiers) 3 Points - 2 Morale (Due to seeing many things of wounded men)

Engineer (Pistol Can build Defence structures, see abilities category) 2 Points - 3 Morale

Rifleman (M16) 2 Points - 15 Morale

MG (M60) 4 Points - 15 Morale

Flamethrower (M2 Flamethrower) 4 Points - 20 Morale (loses double morale when teammates get lit on fire, explodes at death)

Anti Tank ( L.A.W ) 4 Points - 20 Morale

Mike Force Recon (M16 Can call in Artillery Barrages) 6 Points - 55 Morale

Officer ( M16 is also Signaller - See Abilities category ) 6 Points - 65 Morale

Tank 15 Points

You get 1 Point for every 2 killed enemies.

Abilities

Officer:

Can call in Napalm Air Strike, Covering the target are with fire for 15 seconds. Burns all enemies who get hit down.Heavily Destructable 3 Points, -15 morale.

Can call in a B52 carpet bomber, covering the target area with bombs. Anyone who gets hit will get gibbed. If men get hit, there team loses 1 morale point (See functions category) 3 Points

Can call in Broken Arrow, Calling in all available Jets to cover the 60% of the battlefield in Napalm, 70% of accidently also bombing your own men, leading to all men below 15 Morale to surrender.

Special hint: Only use it when you  see no more chance on repelling the enemy but covering the area with napalm.

Engineer:

Builds following:

Bunker

Barbed Wire

Trenches

Now, to the enemies.

Enemy Team (Vietcong and NVA)
      From Weakest to Strongest.

Viet-Cong Villager (AK-47) 1 morale

Viet-Cong (AK47) 5 Morale.

Viet-Cong Sapper (PPSh, can set traps - see traps category) 5 Morale.

Viet-Cong RPG (RPG-7) 6 Morale

NVA Regular (SKS) 10 Morale

NVA Rifleman (AK47) 5 Morale

Tank

*Functions*

Gibbing:

If men get hit by explosions, they will lose bodyparts, resulting into a little bit bigger morale loss for men then from getting shot.

Burning down:

If men get hit by Napalm or Flamethrowers, they will start burning, and cna still shoot for 5 seconds until they die, which results in the body being black and red, charred.