1 Reply Latest reply on May 29, 2008 5:47 PM by ricgluga

Web Service Introspection

ricgluga
      The Web Service Introspection Wizards are very helpful (especially when creating some additional wrappers on top of them). I have two questions however:

1. How do I set the EndPoint locations for different deployment environments? It seems the endpoints are copyed from the wsdl during introspection and hardcoded into the Base<ServiceName>Service.as class. Creating a <ServiceName>Service instance allows you to specify a destination and rootURL as optional parameters to override this, but this requires use of a services-config.xml file, which is not generated by default in simple Flex Builder applications, and on which I cannot find any solid documentation on... I'm currently having to search & replace the hardcoded endpoints as part of an ant task before building the client, not a very ideal solution...

2. Is there a way to automate the Introspection Wizards via API calls or ant tasks? Ideally I would like to automate my entire build script in a single ant task, without having to ask the user to go through the FB wizards...