julius49

i want to know how one puts themes in the blank

also I want to start with a cover for my dvd

I am using the dvd the juke box cover like a pjoto

but if see a whole movie under themes

• 1. Re: themes
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Jules,

Themes/Instant Movies are for the Timeline. Now, once added, you CAN go in and edit things, to suit.

If you have only one portion, to which you wish to add a Theme, do a Save_As for your Project, and change the name slightly. Then, Delete everything, EXCEPT the area that you want the Theme. Apply that Theme, do a Save (remember, you did a Save_As and changed the name slightly, so as to not overwrite your original). Share that Project's Timeline, with the Theme, and then Import that Shared file into the original Project, replacing the original Clip(s), as is necessary.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: themes
            Nash_John Level 3

The whole movie under the themes only shows what kind of content will be applied to your movie. It is an example.

When you will actually apply a theme, the example media will be replaced by your movie.

Apply a DVD menu and apply some scenes markers, this will create a cover for your DVD menu as well as Scene menus.

Refer to the following help document for thorough understanding

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/premiereelements/using/WS09e4b3c48f3a79fc19b622510385d4355c-7e 1d.html

1 person found this helpful