I have problems printing some PDFs to Windows 7 - 64 bits. (Reader X 10.1.1)
I'm attaching a picture of what I see on the screen, and the garbled characters that come out of the printer.
This looks like a font problem. So I checked the properties and all the fonts have "Embedded subset".
Also note that:
1. The same document prints perfectly on an XP machine that has the same fonts;
1.b. The same document prints perfectly on a Windows 7 - 32 bit machine;
2. The same document prints perfectly using Foxit Reader;
3. The same characters are printed on both paper output and XPS output.
I've been banging at that issue since over a month, deforesting a large part of the tundra in the process (that is, until I confirmed that XPS printer had the same problem...)
- I've reinstalled the fonts several times;
- I've rebooted the machine often;
- Everything is at the latest version.
Any help would be welcome.
Retrieving data ...