I am very disappointed with the fact that I've been working on a school project on a Flash file for numerous days, and yesterday, I was close to completetion when I found out that none my saves were updated. Basically, I spent hours working on the project and I saved my Flash file multiple times; however, I just opened my Flash file today and found out that all of the updates that I had made on the file were gone. Is there any way I can still recover the file/updates through cache possible, and what may have gone wrong?
What I have Tried To Solve The Issue:
- I have done a full scan of the computer but only found the non-updated file.
- I had dragged the saved file onto my USB the previous day before I turned off the computer, but the Flash file on the USB is the non-updated file as well.
- Try to find a cache, unsuccessfully.
- Browsed this forum but found nothing.
- I even checked my Recycling Bin.
- I am using Flash CS3.
- The folder which contained my Flash file has all of the images that I had edited with PhotoShop CS3, as well as the images that I had downloaded online. It's only the Flash file that is old.
Please help me out on this as soon as possible as it's a school project. My hours worth of time is gone and I really don't want to have to start again while there may be a solution to this out there. Thank you very much.