I am confused and unaware how to design for Adobe Air.
I explain my need:
1) first page I have background1 and over it 2 swf clickable
2) when I click on any swf1 it send me to a new "page" (or
whatever) with another background (background2) and other swfs
(swf3 and swf4, for example).
3) then if I want I can go back to "background 1 with swf1
and swf2 on it....
I do not know what component to use?
Should I do like "a main document with a HBox" and
1) mainscreen, Hbox with a background image, 2 swfs
2) when I click like HBox1 become invisible and HBox 2
3) then box2 rebecome invisible and HBox1 reappears??