• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pandigital R80B400 Super Nova

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2012 Jan 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time in this forum! I can't get ADE to recognize the device!  I've confirmed in the user guide that this should work!

ADE was installed and authorized correctly. The eBook is downloaded and shows up in Library View. When the device is connected AutoPlay comes up (so the computer knows its there!) but the Device Setup Assistant doesn't open.

Adobe Flash was updated (although I'm not sure that will make a difference!). ADE was removed and reinstalled. The Pandigital was shut down and restarted. I've tried open ADE and then connect the device AND connect the device then open ADE. The only thing I haven't tried is to reset the Pandigital back to factory settings.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 04, 2012 Mar 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same device, ADE doesn't recognize the device. My windows XP can see it fine. Would like to get this working, because the kobo software doesn't show all the words on my super nova.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The PanDigital Novel and ADE have always been compatible; however, as PD as a hardware company essentially dissolved earlier this year, it's highly unlikely that you will find support for technical issues outside of forums such as this.

Troubleshooting connectivity issues is fairly straightfoward, but it needs to be reitrated that ADE AND THE PD NOVEL ARE COMPATIBLE.

The same steps used to connect devices such as the non-HD NOOKs, Kobo, Literati, etc. can be effectively used to connect to the PD Novel.  This was the case with ADE 1.7.2 and continues on wth ADE 2.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines