0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2012 3:20 AM by ConteBracco

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER - change Operating System

ConteBracco

Hi, i just upgrade my OS from Vista 32 to Windows 7 32. I downloaded and reinstalled Reader Library software and i was trying to add all my purchased ebooks to the Library (pc library, the reader library is ok). When i try to add all my books to library i receive an error that tells me that i have no license to read the book or the book is licensed to another user. I installed Adobe Digital Editions and the same error (E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER) is displayed when i try to add books from the pc to it. Until now, i didn't had Adobe ID, so i set up one and tried again, but the error remains the same. All my ebooks are purchased from ebook stores and i never had a problem. Is there a way to fix it?

Sunday, 8th January 2012

I tried to delete all my books from the reader (Sony PRS-650 Touch), i reinstalled Digital Editions and download again the books i've purchased: for some of them the problem disappear, but for some others the error message is always the same... I purchase ALL this books and in Italy they're very expensive too... How can i do to read all the books i paid? How can i buy other books if i can't read them even if i have my Adobe ID? The first time i used Digital Editions none ask me to set up Adobe ID and ALL my purchases worked perfectly. Now, with the OS change, i had to reinstall Digital Editions and i had to set up an Adobe ID to use it.

Thank you in advance