I feel so sad that I still need more help.
I scrolled down and downloaded the 10.2.159 zip file.
I clicked that open.
I clickd on the
which replied with a "You have a newer version of Flash already installed." message.
So, if Adobe thinks the 10.3 is installed, why don't the internet games?
So, do I
1) uninstall 10.3 first (HOW??? instructions on adobe site are all windows)
2) leave 10.3 and just get it to work
- Download the appropriate uninstaller from the following page: Uninstall Flash Player | Mac
- Close all browser windows, mount and run the uninstaller
- Restart OS X
- Delete all remaining files and folders locating in the following folders:
- \Library\Internet Plug-Ins\Flash Player.plugin
- \Library\Internet Plug-Ins\flashplayer.xpt
- ~\Library\Preferences\Macromedia\Flash Player\
- ~\Library\Caches\Adobe\Flash Player\
At this point, Flash Player should be fully removed from your system
I downloaded and ran the uninstall for 10.3 & 10.2.
The Internet Plug-In library was completely empty.
I deleted the Flash Player sub-folders form Preferences and Caches.
I reinstalled 10.2... same issue.
I uninstalled 10.2.
I downloaded and re-installed 10.3... same issue.
note to self... if it ain't broken, don't fix it... if the video's slow, it still ain't broken, so don't try to fix it. ; )
I'll try again later, to make sure i didn't miss a step.