2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 10, 2012 7:38 AM by Chriszzzzzzzzzzzz

XML driven DataGroup & lastResult or selected item

Chriszzzzzzzzzzzz

I am using a xml driven DataGroup to display images with a itemRenderer and custom layout. When an image is selected i want a new state to display with info from the selected item (image, name, description). Is this possible and how do i do it?

code example;

<s:HTTPService id="srv" url="http://...../data/catalog.xml" result="resultHandler(event)" />

<s:DataGroup includeIn="Main" left="50" right="50" top="200" dataProvider="{items}" id="dg1"
                       horizontalCenter="0" itemRenderer="renderers.kitchensRenderer" click="currentState='details'">
                             <s:layout>
                                 <layouts:FilteredTileLayout id="filterLayout" filteredItems="{filteredItems}" />
                             </s:layout>
                </s:DataGroup>

<mx:Image id="image2" includeIn="details" width="720" height="450" top="75" horizontalCenter="0" src="???" />               how do i get the selected DataGroup item to display the correct image

//kitchensRenderer
                <mx:Image id="image" width="72" height="45" horizontalCenter="0" source="{data.image}" />