I was wondering when the FABridge for the final Flex2 release
will be out. I have been experimenting with the Beta3 version but
after upgrading to the final release I started experiencing
The main problem is that with Windows and using FF a Flex2
application that uses http binding goes wild when
sending/retrieving data over the bridge. This still works fine with
Beta3 and the Beta3 player. Strange enough it works fine with IE.
On a mac or linux box it works with all browsers, including FF.
It's like something is conflicting in the FP9 and the current
version of FABridge, although this is still speculation.
I noticed similar problems with Opera, which uses the same
flash player plugin as FF. (I expect that every browser using that
plugin, so not the ActiveX one) will be affected by this behaviour.
I'm not sure what the response on this topic will be. I can't
say that this forum is very lively :)