Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creating an empty signature field in Acrobat Pro X

Jan 11, 2012 Jan 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make an empty signature field in Acrobat Pro X, so that Acrobat Reader users can later sign it. I know how to enable that last part ("extended PDF Reader"), but don't know how to make an empty field.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2012 Jan 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add a digital signature field by going into forms editing mode and using the signature tool: Tools > Forms > Edit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2012 Jan 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Tools->Sign and Certify

Add a new signature, save the pdf file and then right click on the signature and clear it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is a blank signature field what I need to create if I want my document to be signed by someone else? I am just the editor of the document. I will not officially sign the document. The signature will come from a managment postion. Everytime I try to create a blank signature field though Adobe wants to sign the document with my personal signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2012 Jun 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can crete a blank signature field in form editing mode. When you do so, it won't prompt you to sign it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines