Sorry, but there is no setting I'm aware of for this.
Please feel free to suggest it! (Use the Wish Form link in my sig)
Helpful and Handy Links
There's no option that I know of. A solution may be: You can use a search and replace operation on your output to quickly replace all occurances of <head> with <head><META HTTP-EQUIV="CACHE-CONTROL" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">. This will add the required HTML code in your output, but when you generate your output again you need to execute the search and replace operation again.
The best option available as of now is to use extendscript to make change in the output files. this way each time the output is generated, the script will patch all files, and at any point in time you can change the script as required.
Just to add to my reply, I created an extendscript to add no cache meta data in the output files. I am attaching the file, so that any RoboHelp user who wants to use this script can download and use it,
- Download the attached script file from URL provided https://workspaces.acrobat.com/app.html#d=z5FcCv0r*s5kvU6IIXuXTw
- Open RoboHTML 9
- Go to View >Pods >Script Explorer
- This will open a script explorer pod, right click on the pod and select import option, and browse to the downloaded script file
- NoCacheMeta script file will now show in the script explorer.
- Open the project where you want to run this script, Right click on the NoCacheMeta Script file shown in the script explorer, and select Run menu option.
- It will run the script file, which will show a UI to select the SSL which will be generated, and after generation, it will automatically add the no cache meta information to the output files.
Hope this helps.
Adobe RoboHelp Team
Message was edited by Peter Grainge to fix link.
The link doesnt work anymore - does anyone have a copy of this script as i could do with it
got it - excellent - Many Thanks