Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

FormCalc

Former Community Member

Hi!

I've been trying to add time fields using Formcalc with no success. I was wondering if someone could help me... This is getting really frustrating.

After a lot of trial and error I ended up with this piece of code:

if (tPausa ne null and tPausa > 0) then

totalLinhaRelatorio.formattedValue = Num2Time(tOut - tIn - tPausa - 158400000, "HH:MM")

else

totalLinhaRelatorio.formattedValue = Num2Time(tOut - tIn - 79200000, "HH:MM")

endif

It basicaly calculates time spent on a task, considering start and end times and some time off, if there is any.

I have no idea why I have to subtract 158400000 OR 79200000 from the result to get the correct time. I only know it works.

Now, as this is a dynamic table, I must add the results to a variable to calculate the final total.

So I tried this:

if (tOut ne null and tOut > 0) then

if (tPausa ne null and tPausa > 0) then

totalLinhaRelatorio.formattedValue = Num2Time(tOut - tIn - tPausa - 158400000, "HH:MM")

finalTotal = finalTotal + tOut - tIn

form1.RATForm.parteInferior.totalGeral.formattedValue = Num2Time(finalTotal - 79200000, "HH:MM")

else

finalTotal = finalTotal + tOut - tIn

form1.RATForm.parteInferior.totalGeral.formattedValue = Num2Time(finalTotal - 79200000, "HH:MM")

endif

endif

Now this one doesn't work. It returns the correct value on the very first entry. Then all results for totalGeral are absolutely nonsense and doesn't seem to follow any pattern, so I'm  clueless.

Please, any ideas?

Thank you!!

Marcos

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi,

did you see this thread?

It covers the same topic as yours.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4054814#4054814