2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2012 10:12 PM by Chris Proud photography

help - Split Composition window

Chris Proud photography

Hey there,

I've had a look around and cant seem to find the answer to this problem which i think will be simple enough. My composition window is split, the top half plays the video while the bottom half has a still frame from the begining of where i played the clip.

For example: same the clip is of a guy walking down the street. starts out with him taking up half the frame and then he slowly walks towards the camera and walks by. The top half of the screen will play the clip in its entirety and the bottom half with have a still of him taking up half the frame.

does anyone know how to turn this off? i turn it on accidently every now and then and can never seem to get rid of it.

Thanks for your help in advance

Chris

• 1. Re: help - Split Composition window
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You could have selected Two Views or you could have created a second comp viewer. If you have 2 views simply pick 1 View. It's right next to the Active Camera at the bottom of the Composition window. If you've opened two composition windows by accidentally selecting New Comp Viewer, then simply close one of the comp views by clicking the little x next to the comp name.

Screen shot 2012-01-11 at 9.58.46 PM.png

Screen shot 2012-01-11 at 9.58.14 PM.png

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: help - Split Composition window
            Chris Proud photography Level 1

Thank you so much Rick, It was the 2 views option. Must have done it by accident with a short cut key somehow i think. Anyways thank you again for such a speedy response and so helpful. It may have only been something simple but has caused me a lot of frustration lately so a massive THANKS!

regards,

Chris