0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2012 6:44 AM by kkudiksx

swc has style defaults and is in library path - missing skins

kkudiksx Level 1

Hi all

I get these 3 warnings when I compile my app

[WARNING] The swc 'C:\repo\com\adobe\flex\framework\mx\4.5.1.21328\mx-4.5.1.21328.swc' has style defaults and is in the library-path, which means dependencies will be linked in without the styles.  This can cause applications, which use the output swc, to have missing skins.  The swc should be put in the external-library-path.

[WARNING] The swc 'C:\repo\com\adobe\flex\framework\framework\4.5.1.21328\framework-4.5.1.21328.swc' has style defaults and is in the library-path, which means dependencies will be linked in without the styles.  This can cause applications, which use the output swc, to have missing skins.  The swc should be put in the external-library-path.

[WARNING] The swc 'C:\repo\com\adobe\flex\framework\advancedgrids\4.5.1.21328\advancedgrids-4.5.1.21328.swc ' has style defaults and is in the library-path, which means dependencies will be linked in without the styles.  This can cause applications, which use the output swc, to have missing skins.  The swc should be put in the external-library-path.

I am compiling using FlexMojos.

While I understand the warning by googling, some people have suggested putting the swcs in the external library path as the warning message suggests.

For those dependencies I'm using <scope>runtime</scope>. However,  the warnings go away, the app compiles but I get runtime errors that mx.core.Container is missing for example or Canvas is missing.

How do I avoid these warnings without the runtime errors that I get?

Thanks