Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fulfillment token nto showing src and downloadtype

Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2012 Jan 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having a issue with my fulfillment token using gblink. When a user click on a gblink the .acsm file doesn't have any src and downloadtype value in the file.

ADE is able to download de file correctly, but in Bluefirereader, i'm having an error trying to download the ebook for the first time.

When i'm checking that ressource in Content Server those value show up correctly.

Any idea?

Thank's

Xavier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The src and downloadtype are strictly necessary in a fulfillmentToken (.acsm file xml root element), however they should appear in the fulfilmentResponse that you get after submitting a signed fulfillmentToken to the the ACS4 server.  Looks like Bluefire missed that - I'll point that out to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim,

I don't understand how this can be a bluefire issue, because at this point, i only click on the GBLink and read the content of the acsm file! and i didn't see any src or downloadtype like i should.

am i getting all this wrong?

Thank's for the help.

Xavier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines