i have had problems since i updated to 10.1.2 aswell when i go to print a different print srceen comes up and the printer tell me it has no paper , but it does. it prints from word ok and there were no problems with 10.1.1
i uninstalled 10.1.2 and inatalled 9.5 prints with no problems
Thanks for reporting the problem with Reader 10.1.2.
In order to work on the problem reported, could you please provide the following information?
1) Please let us know the make of the printer at your end.
2) Is it a PS driver or PCL driver?
3) Machine configuration (OS, 32bit/64 bit)
We have identified the problem at our end. While we work on the problem to arrive at a fix, we would suggest you to please try out the following workaround for now in order to print successfully from your machines.
1) Open Adobe Reader.
2) Go to Edit-->Preferences.
3) Select General pane under categories.
4) Uncheck the 'Enable protected mode' at the startup option and press OK.
5) Close reader application.
6) relaunch reader and you should be good to print.
Although, operating Reader in non-protected mode is not a permanent solution. However, we are working to provide a permanent solution to this problem.