6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2012 7:54 AM by FroQ_Chennai

Digital signature hiding!

FroQ_Chennai

Hello Guys,

I have a question to ask you regarding digital signature. In my workflow, there will 3 or more than people has to digital sign in one PDF. And when we see all the signatures in the document, it looks like document is filled with signature. So I would like to ask if it is possible to keep the digital signature hide?

If possible, please let me know, how it is possible...

I appreciate your answers.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

FroQ

• 1. Re: Digital signature hiding!
          MichaelKazlow MVP & Adobe Community Professional

I am unsure of how you are using a digital signature. It should not take up that much room. You create one signature field per person that needs to sign. I have created digital signature fields that are readable and six well-placed readable signature fields can comfortably fit in about 1.5 along the bottom of a page.

• 2. Re: Digital signature hiding!
            FroQ_Chennai Level 1

Hi MichaelKazlow

Thanks for your reply,

Maybe your suggestion is an option. But i am looking for an option which hides the signature. The reason to ask this question is that when we present PDFs to client it should appear as real presentation. So to do that my option is to hide the digital signs since if we have them we don't feel that much comfortable to present the PDFs to client.

I honestly request if we have any option regarding that.

Once again thanks for your reply.

Regards

FroQ

• 3. Re: Digital signature hiding!
              FroQ_Chennai Level 1

can some one please give your opinion if this is possible or not?

• 4. Re: Digital signature hiding!
                atir.husain Adobe Employee

To sign a document with invisible signature:

1. Go to Tools > Sign & Certify > Without Visible Signature (version x) and add the signature.
                2. Clear the signature from the Signature Navigation Panel.
                3. Repeat that process for as many invisible signature fields that you need to create.
                4. You could then right mouse click on the invisible field in the Signature Navigation Panel and either sign or certify.
                1 person found this helpful
                • 5. Re: Digital signature hiding!
                  FroQ_Chennai Level 1

Hi atir_husain

Thanks for your reply.

Something interesting related to my question.

I think i understood what you mean. But i have a question that why do we need do 'Clear the signature from the signature Navigation panel'.

Why can't we able to insert invisible signature once we done with first one? (without doing clear the signature)

The reason to ask this question is that we have no idea how many people may check one file. some times may be 1 person or some times may be 3 or more. So in this case it is better to have a direct option for multi invisible signatures.

So is there any way to do this?

Once again thanks for your reply.

Regards

FroQ

• 6. Re: Digital signature hiding!
                    FroQ_Chennai Level 1

can some one please give your opinion if this is possible or not?