Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback Troubles

Jan 13, 2012 Jan 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS5.5 and am having trouble with playback.  I am recording a guitar through a Mackie 402-VLZ3 and I can record in Auditition but I'm not able to hear what I've recorded unless I change the default output.  When I do this I am able to hear playback but I have to switch the output back to the previous setting in order to record again. Obviously this makes mulitracking impossible. Is there any way around this? I am using a Dell Inspiron 1525 with the standard sound card.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2012 Jan 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to our community

While I'm sure you believe you posted your issue in the correct location because the forum name is "Recording", it's intended to discuss Adobe Captivate Recording issues.

Please click the link below and locate the forum that applies to the Adobe Audition product. Then re-post your issue in that forum.

Click here to view

Best of luck to you in solving your issue... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources