0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2012 11:54 AM by FlexMain

TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties from line chart with three line se

FlexMain

I have a line chart with three line series. The line series basically slides to the right when the number of data points exceed the no of points in th data provider(30) to show the latest 30 points in the graph. I am using SeriesInterpolate object with duration being the sampling of my data values of the data providers as th value of the  showDataEffect of the setStyle property of the line series objects. It was working fine until recently it startted giving me the following error:

TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.

at mx.charts.chartClasses::GraphicsUtilities$/drawPolyLine()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\ datavisualization\src\mx\charts\chartClasses\GraphicsUtilities.as:327]

at mx.charts.renderers::LineRenderer/updateDisplayList()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\data visualization\src\mx\charts\renderers\LineRenderer.as:119]

at mx.skins::ProgrammaticSkin/validateDisplayList()

at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateDisplayList()

at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()

at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiationCallback()

at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()

at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

I am not surewhat's causing this error. It's extremely difficult to debug this error as well since it seems like originating from SeriesEffectInstance class of Adobe.  I have attached the class as n image, soory for some reason the copy-pase does not work from my flash builder to this page.

SlidingSeries.png

ImageRest.png