2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2012 5:35 PM by MW Design

Digital Magazine for web

guitar_media

Hello all

simple question, Can I create an online digital flip magazine using Digital publishing suite. I need it to include video and animation.

I know you can do this for the magazine to be viewed on tablet devices but I want it to be viewed online and look like similar to this magazine http://licklibrary.ceros.com/iguitarmag/iguitar/iguitar/magazine/iguitar/mag/digital/guita /issue4/page/1/

all help is very veyr much appreciated

• 1. Re: Digital Magazine for web
          BobLevine MVP & Adobe Community Professional

DPS is for tablets only.

Bob

• 2. Re: Digital Magazine for web
            MW Design Level 4

Depending on your experience with flash and the page-flip software, it does begin (for me) in the layout application. Then the PDF of the ID file is brought into something like Flip PDF Pro--or one of a half dozen others--add the flash content, make the links, buttons and the action script to run them, and then publish to the web.

Some of the software begins with JPGs and or PNG images of the magazine. I like being able to import the PDFs myself. But in the end, there isn't too much difference in the output.

There are dozens of applications ranging in "not too big of cost" to "ouch" when it comes to arriving at something like the iGuitar site. And to do something of that level of busyness, Flash Pro is pretty much an absolute necessity.

Take care, Mike