• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CSS problem (While Upgrading Robohelp 7 to Robohelp 9)

Jan 17, 2012 Jan 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am in process of upgrading Robohelp 7 to Version 9. My Projects were upgraded sucessfully. I was able to open them locally with no problems. I am using Visual sourcesafe to deploy htm files on the Server. When I looked in the browser the formatting was gone (Style sheet was not applied). I opened the project in Robohelp 9 and see the correct style sheet was selected. In the Html view, the CSS code was there.

<link rel="StyleSheet" href="../styles.css" type="text/css" />

I assigned "none" then reapply the style sheet on the page and then I was able to see the correct formatting in the browser.

If it is a small project I would have go to each page and do the same but I have two big projects with around 2500 pages each. Is there any easy way to do it?

Thanks in Advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 17, 2012 Jan 17, 2012

Hi,

In the topic pane, select all the files, right click and select properties. You can now select the CSS for multiple files at once.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In the topic pane, select all the files, right click and select properties. You can now select the CSS for multiple files at once.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Willam..

I am able to apply the stylesheet on all at once. Still in process of deploying these files.

Rick.. I am using VSS to deploy the html files on the web server. Using it to share, Save all versions and deploy on web server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Your statement intrigues me. You said:

I am using Visual sourcesafe to deploy htm files on the Server.

Can you expound on that process? Typically VSS is used to share work, not to deploy content. So I'm more than a bit curious here.

Cheers... rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp