14 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2012 4:57 PM by phillipschip

Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files

phillipschip Level 1

I have been having an issue where the program just dissapears when I try and save a file.  All my work is gone and the program just dissapears in a blink with no error message. It happens many times when opening up the folder to save the file in.

I have used paid support through Microsoft for 3 sessions and there isn't anything they can come up with because there is no evidence of the crash.  I have tried reinstalling Windows 7 (64-bit) and putting CS5 on just after as the only program running, and it still happened.  All my drivers are up to date.  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Chip

• 1. Re: Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files
          phillipschip Level 1

Also, I have tried deleting preferences many times and this doesn't help.  I have also dissable open Gl in preferences and this didn't help.

• 2. Re: Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files
            Noel Carboni Level 8

I saw this myself for a while.  Best I could determine it stopped after an update of my display driver from the ATI web site.

-Noel

• 3. Re: Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files
              D Fosse Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Huh. Me too - it just stopped...and I'm still on 11.7. Weird.

Windows update? Was it Windows all the time?

• 4. Re: Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files
                Hudechrome Level 2

I saw it a long time ago and like Noel and Fosse, it just stopped.I don't recall whether it was XP or Win 7, however. I have it on both. But XP doesn't do this at this date either.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone (do do, doo, doo!)

• 5. Re: Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files
                  Noel Carboni Level 8

I don't doubt it could have been a Windows update.

-Noel

• 6. Re: Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files
                    phillipschip Level 1

I don't have this same problem with PS and XP or Vista on my other machines.  I have received this error in the past couple days a few times, and am not sure if it is related to the problem:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH

Application Name:    Photoshop.exe

Application Version:    12.1.0.0

Application Timestamp:    4d90d339

Fault Module Name:    CoolType.dll

Fault Module Version:    5.7.83.12130

Fault Module Timestamp:    4d077df9

Exception Code:    c0000005

Exception Offset:    0000000000143b52

OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID:    1033

Additional Information 1:    f1cf

Additional Information 2:    f1cf8ca4483d410c59eca75064d4325f

Additional Information 3:    117e

Additional Information 4:    117e5a93546f81b42415b3f8d5103b62

I went in and deleted all my fonts that aren't essential to the OS, including all of the Adobe fonts.  I have also deleted my font cache.  One other thing I have done is switched to an Aero theme and enabled "desktop composition".  Not sure if any of this will help, but the problem hasn't happened yet today.  I'll let you know if this has fixed it. 

• 7. Re: Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files
                      Noel Carboni Level 8

Well, given that CoolType.dll is an Adobe component involved in displaying text on your display, your thought to clean up your fonts may be on target, but I'm thinking that if you're not using Aero you're not running things in the most likely tested/debugged configuration.  You haven't changed the default font used for menu displays, etc. (Segoe UI) have you?

-Noel

• 8. Re: Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files
                        phillipschip Level 1

Nope, that font still exists.  I only deleted the ones maked "hidden" and even many of those were un-deletable.  My system is pretty bare, and I haven't installed any additional fonts.  I think the only non-stock ones were the Adobe fonts, which I deleted all of.  Hope that's ok.

• 9. Re: Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files
                          phillipschip Level 1

None of that helped.  It is still happening. So frustrating.  Looks like someone else just posted something related to this....

• 10. Re: Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files
                            Noel Carboni Level 8

phillipschip wrote:

Nope, that font still exists.

Not quite what I asked.

Are you using the Windows 7 Aero theme?

Have you used the advanced configuration to change any of the settings, e.g., the font used for the display of menus?

-Noel

• 11. Re: Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files
                              phillipschip Level 1

Thanks for the response Noel.  Yes, I am using the Windows 7 Aero theme.  I selected "enable desktop composition", "enable transparent glass" and "show thumbnail instead of icons".  Everything else is unckecked.

Also, I didn't change any of the fonts used for display.

Maybe I'll try "let windows decide what is best for my computer"  instead of unchecking anything for performance and see if that helps.  I don't see why this should make a difference though.  Any thoughts?

Chip

• 12. Re: Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files
                                Noel Carboni Level 8

It's worth a try.  It's not something that would be hard to live with.  You can be sure more software was more fully tested in that configuration.

Do you have anything installed to change the look and feel of Windows Explorer?  Any special codecs or anything?

-Noel

• 13. Re: Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files
                                  phillipschip Level 1

I don't have anything that is changing the look or feel.  It's all stock right now.  MCEBuddy runs on my system and converts video files when they are recorded from the Media Center.  After the last re-install of Windows from disk, I didn't have this on yet-just PS, and the crashes were happening then, so I came to the conclusion that it wasn't the cause. 

• 14. Re: Photoshop CS5 dissapears when saving files
                                    phillipschip Level 1

Today I had a crash and got this report info from a little program I installed called AppCrashView.  Can anyone help me with this?  I'm not sure how to use it to figure out what is going on,

Version=1

EventType=BEX64

EventTime=129720988384357402

ReportType=2

Consent=1

ReportIdentifier=761660f7-4880-11e1-8d80-002564d7847d

IntegratorReportIdentifier=761660f6-4880-11e1-8d80-002564d7847d

Response.type=4

Sig[0].Name=Application Name

Sig[0].Value=Photoshop.exe

Sig[1].Name=Application Version

Sig[1].Value=12.1.0.0

Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp

Sig[2].Value=4d90d339

Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name

Sig[3].Value=StackHash_60e1

Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version

Sig[4].Value=0.0.0.0

Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp

Sig[5].Value=00000000

Sig[6].Name=Exception Offset

Sig[6].Value=000007ff7fe23a20

Sig[7].Name=Exception Code

Sig[7].Value=c0000005

Sig[8].Name=Exception Data

Sig[8].Value=0000000000000008

DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version

DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID

DynamicSig[2].Value=1033

DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1

DynamicSig[22].Value=60e1

DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2

DynamicSig[23].Value=60e1dbb7fe41a65d81ede1e150bfe328

DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3

DynamicSig[24].Value=30a2

DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4

DynamicSig[25].Value=30a2544e880db2a1e036bd2d5f915c09

UI[2]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\Photoshop.exe

UI[3]=Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 has stopped working

UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.

UI[5]=Check online for a solution and close the program

UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program

UI[7]=Close the program

LoadedModule[0]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\Photoshop.exe

LoadedModule[1]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

LoadedModule[2]=C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll

LoadedModule[3]=C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll

LoadedModule[4]=C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\snxhk64.dll

LoadedModule[5]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.760 1.17514_none_2b24536c71ed437a\gdiplus.dll

LoadedModule[6]=C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll

LoadedModule[7]=C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll

LoadedModule[8]=C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll

LoadedModule[9]=C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll

LoadedModule[10]=C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll

LoadedModule[11]=C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll

LoadedModule[12]=C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll

LoadedModule[13]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.616 1_none_08e61857a83bc251\MSVCP90.dll

LoadedModule[14]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.616 1_none_08e61857a83bc251\MSVCR90.dll

LoadedModule[15]=C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll

LoadedModule[16]=C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll

LoadedModule[17]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll

LoadedModule[18]=C:\Windows\system32\GLU32.dll

LoadedModule[19]=C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll

LoadedModule[20]=C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll

LoadedModule[21]=C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll

LoadedModule[22]=C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll

LoadedModule[23]=C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll

LoadedModule[24]=C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll

LoadedModule[25]=C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll

LoadedModule[26]=C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll

LoadedModule[27]=C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll

LoadedModule[28]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV

LoadedModule[29]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\AdobeLinguistic.dll

LoadedModule[30]=C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL

LoadedModule[31]=C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll

LoadedModule[32]=C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll

LoadedModule[33]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\cg.dll

LoadedModule[34]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\cgGL.dll

LoadedModule[35]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\adbeape.dll

LoadedModule[36]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\AdobeOwl.dll

LoadedModule[37]=C:\Windows\system32\WTSAPI32.dll

LoadedModule[38]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\AdobeOwlCanvas.dll

LoadedModule[39]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\ahclient.dll

LoadedModule[40]=C:\Windows\system32\WININET.dll

LoadedModule[41]=C:\Windows\system32\Normaliz.dll

LoadedModule[42]=C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll

LoadedModule[43]=C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll

LoadedModule[44]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\amtlib.dll

LoadedModule[45]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\AXEDOMCore.dll

LoadedModule[46]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\MPS.dll

LoadedModule[47]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\PlugPlug.dll

LoadedModule[48]=C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL

LoadedModule[49]=C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll

LoadedModule[50]=C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll

LoadedModule[51]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1d f_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac\comctl32.dll

LoadedModule[52]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll

LoadedModule[53]=C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll

LoadedModule[54]=C:\Windows\system32\STI.DLL

LoadedModule[55]=C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL

LoadedModule[56]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll

LoadedModule[57]=C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll

LoadedModule[58]=C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll

LoadedModule[59]=C:\Windows\system32\wiatrace.dll

LoadedModule[60]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\Photoshop.dll

LoadedModule[61]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\PSViews.dll

LoadedModule[62]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\PSArt.dll

LoadedModule[63]=C:\Windows\system32\c_g18030.dll

LoadedModule[64]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\amtservices.dll

LoadedModule[65]=C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL

LoadedModule[66]=C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL

LoadedModule[67]=C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll

LoadedModule[68]=C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll

LoadedModule[69]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\adobe_caps.dll

LoadedModule[70]=C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll

LoadedModule[71]=C:\Windows\system32\WLDAP32.dll

LoadedModule[72]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\asneu.dll

LoadedModule[73]=C:\Windows\system32\MSIMG32.dll

LoadedModule[74]=C:\Windows\system32\IconCodecService.dll

LoadedModule[75]=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll

LoadedModule[76]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\Extensions\FastCore.8BX

LoadedModule[77]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\Extensions\MMXCore.8BX

LoadedModule[78]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\libmmd.dll

LoadedModule[79]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\Extensions\MultiProcessor Support.8BX

LoadedModule[80]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\PLUGIN.dll

LoadedModule[81]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\ADM\ADMPlugin.apl

LoadedModule[82]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\QuickTimeGlue.dll

LoadedModule[83]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\AdobeXMP.dll

LoadedModule[84]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\Perfect Resize 7.0 Professional Edition.plugin\GFFormat.8li

LoadedModule[85]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSCOREE.DLL

LoadedModule[86]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\onOneCoreFoundation.dll

LoadedModule[87]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\icuuc42.dll

LoadedModule[88]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\icudt42.dll

LoadedModule[89]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\icuin42.dll

LoadedModule[90]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\onOneToolBox2.dll

LoadedModule[91]=C:\Windows\system32\COMDLG32.dll

LoadedModule[92]=C:\Windows\system32\OLEACC.dll

LoadedModule[93]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.616 1_none_08e61857a83bc251\msvcm90.dll

LoadedModule[94]=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CS5\File Formats\Camera Raw.8bi

LoadedModule[95]=C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll

LoadedModule[96]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\dvaadameve.dll

LoadedModule[97]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\boost_threads.dll

LoadedModule[98]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\dvacore.dll

LoadedModule[99]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\dvaui.dll

LoadedModule[100]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\BIB.dll

LoadedModule[101]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\BIBUtils.dll

LoadedModule[102]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\ACE.dll

LoadedModule[103]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\AGM.dll

LoadedModule[104]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\CoolType.dll

LoadedModule[105]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\AXE8SharedExpat.dll

LoadedModule[106]=C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll

LoadedModule[107]=C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll

LoadedModule[108]=C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll

LoadedModule[109]=C:\Windows\system32\icm32.dll

LoadedModule[110]=C:\Windows\System32\msxml6.dll

LoadedModule[111]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Selective Tool\SelectivePalette.8li

LoadedModule[112]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\aif_core.dll

LoadedModule[113]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\tbb.dll

LoadedModule[114]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\aif_ogl.dll

LoadedModule[115]=C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.DLL

LoadedModule[116]=C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll

LoadedModule[117]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll

LoadedModule[118]=C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll

LoadedModule[119]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll

LoadedModule[120]=C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll

LoadedModule[121]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll

LoadedModule[122]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll

LoadedModule[123]=C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll

LoadedModule[124]=C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll

LoadedModule[125]=C:\Windows\system32\wpdshext.dll

LoadedModule[126]=C:\Windows\System32\shdocvw.dll

LoadedModule[127]=C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll

LoadedModule[128]=C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll

LoadedModule[129]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\Extensions\ScriptingSupport.8li

LoadedModule[130]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\ExtendScript.dll

LoadedModule[131]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\ScCore.dll

LoadedModule[132]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll

LoadedModule[133]=C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\ashShA64.dll

LoadedModule[134]=C:\Windows\system32\msi.dll

LoadedModule[135]=C:\Users\Chip\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt64.14.dll

LoadedModule[136]=C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll

LoadedModule[137]=C:\Windows\system32\msvcp60.dll

LoadedModule[138]=C:\Windows\system32\EhStorShell.dll

LoadedModule[139]=C:\Windows\system32\ntshrui.dll

LoadedModule[140]=C:\Windows\system32\srvcli.dll

LoadedModule[141]=C:\Windows\system32\cscapi.dll

LoadedModule[142]=C:\Windows\system32\slc.dll

LoadedModule[143]=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\APE\3.101\adbeapecore.dll

LoadedModule[144]=C:\Windows\system32\SXS.DLL

LoadedModule[145]=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\APE\3.101\AdobeSWFL.dll

LoadedModule[146]=C:\Windows\system32\DSOUND.dll

LoadedModule[147]=C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll

LoadedModule[148]=C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll

LoadedModule[149]=C:\Windows\system32\mlang.dll

LoadedModule[150]=C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll

LoadedModule[151]=C:\Windows\system32\SSPICLI.DLL

LoadedModule[152]=C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll

LoadedModule[153]=C:\Windows\system32\schannel.DLL

LoadedModule[154]=C:\Windows\system32\MMDevAPI.DLL

LoadedModule[155]=C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv

LoadedModule[156]=C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll

LoadedModule[157]=C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll

LoadedModule[158]=C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL

LoadedModule[159]=C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv

LoadedModule[160]=C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll

LoadedModule[161]=C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll

LoadedModule[162]=C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll

LoadedModule[163]=C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll

LoadedModule[164]=C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll

LoadedModule[165]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\updaternotifications.dll

LoadedModule[166]=C:\Windows\system32\NETAPI32.dll

LoadedModule[167]=C:\Windows\system32\netutils.dll

LoadedModule[168]=C:\Windows\system32\wkscli.dll

LoadedModule[169]=C:\Windows\system32\taskschd.dll

LoadedModule[170]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS5.5ServiceManager\lib\ServiceManager-Launcher_x64.dll

LoadedModule[171]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\WRServices.dll

LoadedModule[172]=C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\tiptsf.dll

LoadedModule[173]=C:\Windows\system32\NetworkExplorer.dll

LoadedModule[174]=C:\Windows\System32\StructuredQuery.dll

LoadedModule[175]=C:\Windows\system32\actxprxy.dll

LoadedModule[176]=C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ieproxy.dll

LoadedModule[177]=C:\Windows\system32\thumbcache.dll

LoadedModule[178]=C:\Windows\system32\SearchFolder.dll

LoadedModule[179]=C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll

LoadedModule[180]=C:\Windows\system32\SAMLIB.dll

LoadedModule[181]=C:\Windows\system32\windowscodecsext.dll

LoadedModule[182]=C:\Windows\system32\XmlLite.dll

LoadedModule[183]=C:\Windows\system32\LINKINFO.dll

LoadedModule[184]=C:\Windows\system32\mssprxy.dll

LoadedModule[185]=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\FileInfo.dll

LoadedModule[186]=C:\Windows\system32\PhotoMetadataHandler.dll

FriendlyEventName=Stopped working

ConsentKey=BEX64

AppName=Adobe Photoshop CS5.1

AppPath=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\Photoshop.exe