3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2012 6:28 AM by nealeh

Inspiration Browser Update failure

nealeh Level 5

Anyone else having a problem with the 3.09 Inspiration Browser update ? For me, even after copying the x86 folder to the 64-bit folder, it is inaccessible in  PRE10, PSE10, and EO10 (both in the application and the Welcome screens).

Cheers,
      --
      Neale
      Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

• 1. Re: Inspiration Browser Update failure
          nealeh Level 5

Isn't that annoying - make the post and then almost immediately find the answer !

The earlier version of Inspiration Browser installed cleanly to my E: drive, this new version must be installed to C:

I have always run my Adobe software from E: with no issues, although I know it doesn't always work well for everyone.

Cheers,
          --
          Neale

• 2. Re: Inspiration Browser Update failure
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Well, at least you DID find the answer!

Back when I was an engineer, I'd occasionally hit a problem. I'd spend a day, or two, pouring over my calculations, and all aspects of the problem - nothing! Then, I'd gather up all the drawings, and calculations, and head to another engineer's office, where I would explain the problem. All too often, while doing that, before I hit the real problem, I would suddenly see the answer - staring me right in the face...

Stuff happens, but so long as you get the answer, all is right with the world.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 3. Re: Inspiration Browser Update failure
              nealeh Level 5

Actually, even on the C: drive, it only works from within the applications. Neither Welcome Screens recognise it and still prompt for it to be downloaded.

Still an annoyance seeing as how the previous version worked fine, even (I think) as a standalone application (that the current version no longer will).

Cheers,
              --
              Neale