1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 23, 2012 7:52 PM by ProDesignTools

    Student Licensing Between Graduate Programs


      I just recently bought CS5.5 and will (hopefully) be completing my undergraduate degree in 2012. I will attend graduate school in 1-2 years from now at another institution. Will my license still be good in a year or two when I need to use CS5.5 for grad school work even though I filled out 2012 as my graduation year during the installation process?