1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 24, 2012 6:12 AM by Rick Gerard

particular crash

samlowry hawks

First, apologise my poor language: I am french.

Well, i bought a theme template called videohive circle reveal to make a commercial ad. My problem is taht when i want to render it or have a preview it always crash at the same point with the traditionnal error of invoking plugin effect particular.

I use an imac intel core ie 2,88 Ghz and most important with 16 Go of ram.... I saw many times in forums that it comes from lake of ram: I don't thing 16 Go is too short for this little template.. I must tell that i firstly put the theme without color changing and works on birth cursor of the sparkles and as you can seethere it worked: http://www.pampilles-and-chic.com.

I must say i ve almost tried all i can do to succeed and i am a little disappointed ( re instal of particullar with the last updates, re instal of after effects in english, re download the videohive theme, etc etc...)

Thank you very much by advance for your help

Denis AKA Samlowry Hawks

Second LIfe Machinimer

• 1. Re: particular crash
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

There are two things you could try. First, make sure that you are not rendering with OpenGL enabled. Second, make sure that you have multi processing turned off in the preferences. Let us know if that solves your problem. If neither does please post a screenshot of the error message.