5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2012 5:37 AM by MadManChan2000

Photoshop Slider Grain Issue

srfletch

Hello all. I was steered to this forum after posting in a different part of the website. I hope it's the right location for my question.

I've been having a bit of trouble tonight with a .raw file from my camera. I've been trying to play around with the different slider settings, and I've encountered an interesting problem that I can't seem to figure out.

I think it'll be easier to explain this visually, so I've included screenshots. The screenshots didn't capture my mouse, however.

EDIT: Rearranged the screenshots to fit my description. I had them backwards the first time around.

Screen Shot 2012-01-26 at 12.32.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2012-01-26 at 12.32.58 AM.png

The first screenshot is when I have my mouse on a slider, and I can manipulate the setting. I have my mouse on the Temperature setting slider, and as you can see, the image is nice and smooth.

In the second screenshot, I've taken my mouse off the slider, and I'm not doing anything at all. There's plenty of grain (I think that's the right term here), and I don't like how the image looks.

Is there any way for me to fix this, and maintain the image seen when my mouse is on the slider?

Thanks for any help.