I received some online help (created with Robohelp X5) that
our company will be modifying/customizing (using Robohelp X5).
However, while looking at the help, I noticed that it uses ActiveX
to script the search feature, (ActiveX being disabled by default in
newer versions of Internet Explorer -- for good reason!). Since a
lot of the people using these help files aren't the most computer
literate people out there, I don't want to have to rely on them
clicking the toolbar and allowing ActiveX content each time they
want to search.
In addition to this, I noticed that some of our help files
that were created with an older version of Robohelp (Robohelp
generate ActiveX instead of using something like JScript or