Are you talking about using these buttons from the Welcome Screen or the application.
If this is happening from the Welcome Screen, the try these steps
1) Open Task manager
2) If any of the processes from Adobe Premiere Elements.exe, ElementsautoAnalyzer.exe, DynamicLinkManager.exe are running, then kill these forcefully
3) Again try launching PrE
Sorry for such a late response. I gave up trying to resolve this problem, but I’ve pick up the challenge once more.
In response to the 'article' checklist you mentioned:-
- - All Windows updates installed
- - Latest Quicktime installed v7.7.2
- - Realtek High Definition Audio - Latest driver installed
- - NVIDIA GeForce 8500GT - Latest driver installed v296.19
- - Latest PE10 update installed
- - No BadDrivers.txt files found
- - Disk Cleanup Completed
- - Disc Defragmented.
- - Temporarily disabled anti-virus realtime scanning prior to opening PE10
- - Moved PE10 to another disc drive with approx 420Gb free space
Still the same problem exists. I open PE10, it response with the opening welcome page, I choose either the New Project, or the Project button. The editing page opens together with a Microsoft Windows warning that PE10 has stopped working
Any other ideas?
Sorry for late reply, I was referring to the buttons on the Welcome screen. Checked for the processes mentioned, none listed in Task Manager.
Any other ideas before I throw the thing in the bin!